Spanish users: translate here!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Anthony Aragon 12th grade
~Social Work (Boys-club)

The thing I am most excited for is to see how we can show Gods love to others in a way that may not involve words and how much the people down there will effect my life







Lindsay Brackett 12th grade
~Micro-Fincance
I am excited to see the culture! Especially excited to play with the kids in the community








Megan Casillas 12th grade
~Micro-Finance
I am really excited to work with the kids and adults on my worksite. I am also excited to see God work in each of our lives. 








Ginsyn Crim 12th grade
~Social Work (Womens) 
I would have to say I'm most excited to work with this amazing team to serve the people of Nicaragua and see everything The Lord has in store!







Stephen Doerbecker 12th grade
~Social Work (Boys-club)
I am excited to see God work in the lives of not only me and my classmates but through the people in Nicaragua. I'm excited to see my own Christian walk be improved each day we are there. 







Jaelle Engel 12th grade
~Social Work (womens)
I am most excited to just love and serve the people down there! I can't wait to see how God is going to work in everyone's life!!








Brooke Fessler 12th grade
~Health
I am most excited to see how God is going to work through us all at our separate work sites. Also, I am excited to see how God is going to change and grow me closer to him through this experience. 







Zach Ikeda 12th grade
~Social Work (Boys-club)
I am excited to see how God will use this trip to impact our lives and the lives of the people around us!








Taylor Niemi 12th grade
~Micro-Finance
I'm most excited to grow closer to the teammates and to encourage and play games with the kids of Nicaragua.








Lauren Shelburne 11th grade
Micro-Finance/AT (water-filters/stoves)
I am excited to help others around the world and photograph the people of Nicaragua. I am also excited to see God work in my life and those around me.







Jackie Stone 12th grade
~Social work (womens)/Education
I'm so incredibly excited to love on the people in Nicaragua, especially the kids! I can't wait to play with all of the children in the community! 








Kylie Wright 11th grade
~AT(water-filters/stoves)
I am so excited to see what God will show me through this trip! I'm very excited to be able to show Gods love through loving the people of Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment