Spanish users: translate here!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jackie




















Jackie Stone
Hello my friends and family! So update, I have been able to throw a baby shower, played with some beautifully happy kids, and I actually got the opportunity to work in the Education site! Yesterday (wednesday) I went with Miss D, the teacher, and a translator. It was so much fun! We went and visited some homes in the morning and talked to some families and prayed with them. Then we went to the offices and organized all of the donations we brought for the site. And then finally, we went to the school! I got to be “Professora Jackie” or “Teacher Jackie”! They were so cute and energetic! I loved teaching them and helping them with their work! and I also got to practice my spanish by reading a Bible story in espanol! It was so fun! Today was our last day and we visited a woman who already has 3 daughters and 1 on the way (her due date was today!). She was so kind and beautiful, she just really wanted to get the baby out and love her! This afternoon, we had a meeting with about 15 little girls! We face painted and made balloons. It was so fun and these kids love seeing us and playing with us! I am so glad I got to come on this trip and I can’t wait to tell you all the stories I’ve heard! Love you all and see you soon! :)

ps: I did so well, in regards to bug bites, until last night! When we went to dinner in the community, we sat outside and I got bit (the size of a quarter!!!) and since then, I’ve gotten 2 more! Anyways, pray for a safe 2 days more and pray that my legs don’t kill me with itchiness! 
Love you!! 
-Jackie Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment