Spanish users: translate here!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stephen




















Stephen Doerbecker 
Hope you all are doing well and are preparing yourselves to hear the exciting and encouraging news your sons and daughters have to say. I have been beyond blessed to be on this trip with your children. Each and every single one of them have encouraged me and strengthened me beyond words. Today we took a hike and it was literal death. Once we hiked to the top it was so beautiful and the devotion on the waterfall was so special. Today was also the last day with the kids and it was super sad, but made me want to come back to see them. I was able to give my Bible to a kid who spoke english and wants to be a site leader and a translator. I hope it blesses him and helps him in his walk with God. This entire trip has been amazing and such an incredible blessing and I don't want to go home (sorry mom). God has defiantly worked through your kids and I and i cant wait to get home and tell everyone and anyone who wants to listen. Today was crazy to think that it will be a few years before i see these people again (yes i am coming back) and I will always be praying for them. Thank you all for your prayers and we will all be home shortly. Dios le Bendiga! 

- Stephen Doerbecker 

No comments:

Post a Comment