Spanish users: translate here!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stephen - Boys Club

Stephen Doerbecker- 

The past few days have been such a blessing in my life. I came coming to bless others and yet I am constantly being blessed by the people. The potter convicted me with his knowledge about the bible and he understands more than most pastors. These people have nothing and yet they love God with everything they have. The church service was beautiful to see a church of 100’s of people sing and worship God. I had no clue what they were saying, but i could worship God because i knew they were singing to the same Savior. These experiences are eye opening to a world us spoiled Americans have never experienced and its extremely humbling. I love these teams and am excited to see /god work more and more through us and through the people of Nicaragua. Thank you for your prayers and I would ask for you to continue those prayers. We still have a lot of work to do, but a team that is devoted to Jesus Christ and his mission there is no problem we cant conquer. 


*we apologize for the lack of posts, we have not had a lot of internet available!

No comments:

Post a Comment