Spanish users: translate here!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jaelle


Jaelle Engel
Dear friends and family,

I’m sorry I have not written anything on here yet! It’s been a crazy couple of days!  Today has definitely been the best though! We threw a baby shower for this lovely woman.  About a year ago, she really wanted to have another baby, but could not because of a tumor in her womb.  All the ladies from the SI women’s social site prayed over her immediately after she had told them the sad news.  Five days later, by the mercy of God, her doctor told her that not only was her tumor completely gone, but she was also pregnant!! She was filled with absolute joy and knew that God had given her a miracle.  So today, we got to set up a baby shower for her and be a part of celebrating the pregnancy of her new baby girl!  We got to play games, pray over the woman and her baby, talk with all the other women there about their lives, and play with the CUTEST kids ever! Today was such a blessing and I cannot wait for what’s to come tomorrow! Jesus is so awesome and I love falling in love with Him and the people here! I love love love Nicaragua so much! 

Love and miss you all!

Love, Jae


P.S. Mommy - you would love the food here!! I am going to try to get some recipes for you to cook when I come home :D hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment