Spanish users: translate here!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Anthony

Anthony Aragon
Big Cat 
I figured it would be a good idea to write an entry on the blog. I’m doing good being fed well, minimal bug bites and only one tiny cut on my finger. Love you and the girls and miss you guys. To everyone else reading this blog and praying I really appreciate all the support. A little bit about what I have been doing with the boys club is playing a lot of soccer some of these kids are really good and they don’t stop they just keep going. One of our site leaders grandmother is struggling with sickness so I ask you guys to keep his family in you prayers his name is Josef and his grandmother’s is Olga. He and I would appreciate that a lot. I cant wait to get back and share with my friends and family girls I love you and mom just a couple more days love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment